Sunday 9 March 2014

Where are all these gremlins coming from?


Hello all my Lovelies how are you all doing?  I have been trying desperately all week to upload my photographs for a new post but have failed miserably.  Our lovely friend tried to fix things tonight with a phone tutorial for me but he couldn't do it so is coming over later this week to have a look at my computer. It would appear that there is a problem with my computer boo hoo!  All week I have been thinking of you all and wishing that I could talk to you but hopefully everything will be fixed soon.  Hope you will be patient as I want to be back with you all as soon as I can.  Keep happy and well and above all


Hopefully see you all soon, sending you all my love as always. Dorothy:-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx














































































14 comments:

  1. Oh Dorothy!! That is so horrible. I hope that your friend can resolve the problem for you. Don't stress in the meantime though if you can manage not to as we will still be here when your computer complies and you can post pictures again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful for you. I hope your problems are resolved soon.
    Love the pink bag.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bum! but you have left us with a lovely photo to admire. Thanks for stopping by Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you're still having problems with the computer dear Dorothy - like cars, they're alright if they're running alright!!!
    Hopefully all will be mended soon and we'll be hanging out for your next lovely post! Meantime, do take care and don't be too concerned about it cause "it'll all come out in the wash", as the old saying goes! Loads of love, Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry you are still having lots of computer problems Dorothy, I hope they are soon fixed 'cos I have missed your lovely posts this week
    Take care
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very frustrating, always just when you want to do something. Being in the mountains we have issues with signal and all we can do is walk away. Look forward to your next post :-) C xw

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that you manage to slay the gremlins very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gremlins are at my house too. I wish they would go away! Blogger is driving me crazy with them.
    Best of luck with your gremlins, I hope you can get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dorothy - it is Nikki from Swallow Barn. I tried to send you a message using the form at the bottom of your blog - guess it didn't work? If you click on my profile you should be able to get my email address and then hopefully we can sort out the swap.
    bw, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick one Dorothy to say your TEST 2 is not coming through yet. Computer says 'No'!!!
    It actually says this page does not exist! So sorry the problems haven't been quite fixed yet! Much love, Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no, hope you sort these gremlins soon. Loving this pretty bag!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've missed you. I hope all is well soon.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear...I hope this is all sorted out for you soon dear Dorothy....it will be lovely to welcome you back!
    Happy Wednesday,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete